Blueberry Banana Bread Protein Bites
Enjoy these grain-free, paleo-friendly bites that have an extra bit of protein and sweetness thanks to the added vanilla whey protein powder. These mouthwatering bites are a healthy option to quickly satisfy your sweet cravings.
• 1 egg
• 1 ripe banana
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 3 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her® vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
• ½ cup coconut flour
• 1¼ cups almond flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in the eggs, milk, and maple syrup until mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in coconut flour almond flour, and baking powder until well combined.
4. Gently stir in blueberries.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop batter onto sheet pan until 28 balls are made.
6. Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes, or until the edges turn light golden brown.
7. Let bites cool and enjoy!
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes