Double Dark Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Enjoy these rich, chewy, chocolatey, low sugar, & gluten-free, crinkle cookies. They take only 20 minutes to make, from start to finish, and they’re sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without any guilt!
• 1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
• 1/4 cup chocolate almond butter
• 1/2 cup brown rice flour
• 3/4 cup almond meal flour
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
• 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup xylitol
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Whisk together egg, almond milk, coconut oil, and almond butter in a mixing bowl until smooth.
3. Stir in flours, protein powder, cocoa powder, xylitol, & baking powder until smooth.
4. Stir in chocolate chips until well combined.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, drop about 3 tablespoons of cookie dough onto the sheet pan.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-14 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes