Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Cupcakes
If you love blueberries and cheesecake, then you’ll adore these little delectables. They have a nice light flavor and will surely fulfill your taste bud needs. Plus they are super easy to make.
• 2 egg whites
• ½ cup blueberries
• 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (or applesauce)
• ¼ cup whole-wheat pastry flour (or oat flour)
• ½ cup almond meal flour
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
• ¼ cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• ¼ cup low-fat cream cheese
• 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons honey (or agave)
• ¼ scoops Lean Body for Her Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place 14 mini silicone cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside.
2. Place egg whites, blueberries, & greek yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine flours, protein powder, stevia, and baking powder in a mixing bowl and stir together.
4. Pour wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir together until smooth.
5. Spoon cupcake batter into each cupcake liner and bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
6. Slightly heat cream cheese in the microwave and stir in the honey and protein until smooth. Evenly spoon icing on top of each cupcake. Top each cupcake with a blueberry. Enjoy!
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes