Raspberry Sorbet Protein Cups
This gluten-free recipe takes only 5 minutes to make using only 5 ingredients – a perfectly easy to make, sweet treat to enjoy! So there’s no excuse to skip out on this these healthy sorbet protein cups, especially if you need extra help cooling off in the warm weather.
• 1 cup coconut cream, at room temperature
• ¼ cup coconut butter, melted
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 scoop Lean Body for Her® vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
• ½ cup red raspberries, mashed & divided
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconut cream and coconut butter until completely smooth.
2. Whisk in honey and protein powder until smooth.
3. Stir in ¼ cup mashed red raspberries until well combined.
4. Evenly spoon raspberry sorbet mixture into 4 silicon liners (or 4 cupcake molds coated with non-stick spray). Smooth down.
5. Evenly top each sorbet cup with the remainder ¼ mashed raspberries.
6. Place sorbet cups in the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
7. Remove cups from silicone liners and enjoy!
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes