Scrumptious Creamy Chocolate Avocado Fudge
This easy to make, no-bake 6 ingredient fudge is super creamy and packs on a healthy dose of chocolate flavor! Enjoy these freezer-friendly fudge squares as a snack or dessert.
• 2/3 cup chocolate chips
• ¼ cup coconut oil
• ¼ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
• 2 scoops Lean Body for Her chocolate whey protein powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine chocolate chips, coconut oil, and milk. Stir until mixture is melted, about 8-10 minutes.
2. In a food processor, mix avocado and melted chocolate mix until smooth. Add in protein powder and salt. Blend until well combined.
3. Line an 8×8” baking dish with parchment paper. Pour fudge mix into dish and smooth down.
4. Place fudge in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove, cut fudge into 16 squares, and enjoy!
Makes 16 Servings
1 Serving = 1 Fudge Square
Nicolette Stramara believes in balance. Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you need to restrict your sweets. Her passion began in the kitchen, baking desserts for others. Nicolette’s drive to live a healthy lifestyle blended with her baking skills.
Over the years she began to experiment – baking with protein powder and other healthier ingredient alternatives. Now she loves to create mouthwatering desserts that deliver healthy, protein-packed flavors! From cupcakes and cookies to cheesecakes and pies, Nicolette shares her delicious protein treats for everyone to try.
My blog www.ProteinTreatsByNicolette.com has all of my past and present recipes